At Ueasy, our customers will always be our top priority. That's why everything we do is focused on providing excellent customer service and ingenious new products while keeping the prices low.
The information you share with Ueasy allows us to provide you the best possible services and products personally customized to fit your needs, so that you can enjoy the finest shopping experience.
- Information you Provide us: We receive and store any information you provide while using Ueasy Services such as contact information, billing information, unique identifiers, preferences information, etc. You can choose not to provide certain information; however, you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Ueasy Services, including information about your interactions with contents and services available through Ueasy Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers. This way, we obtain certain types of information when you use your web browser or device to access Ueasy Services.
- Information from other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
- Transactions Involving Third Parties: Services, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Ueasy Services will be made available to you. You will be told when a third party is involved in your transactions, and customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party will be shared according to our policies.
- Third-Party Service Providers: Other companies and individuals are employed to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Ueasy and others: We release accounts and other personal information when we believe their release is appropriate to comply with the law: enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Ueasy, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Encryption protocols and software are used to protect the security of your personal information during transmission.
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is the standard we follow when handling credit card data.
- Physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connections with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information is maintained. This means that you may be requested a proof of identity before disclosure of any personal information.
- We offer security features to protect against unauthorized access and loss of data. These features can be controlled and configured by you based on your needs.